1. When will my order ship?
Order processing usually takes 1 business day, regardless of shipping options. We ship daily during the week, excluding holidays, no packages are shipped on the weekends. We always aim to process and ship within the same day whenever possible. For more details, please see our Shipment Policy page.
2. Do you ship to my country?
Weluxe Hair products ship worldwide, please visit our Shipment Policy page for more information including shipping time, costs and availability.
1. What payment methods do you accept?
Weluxe Hair uses PayPal as our card processor, however you do not need a PayPal account to use this method. You can check out as a "guest" by clicking the "pay with credit or debit card" option. All major credit cards including, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
All payments for Weluxe Hair products are made via PayPal but you do not need to sign up or have a PayPal account. You can input your credit card directly on the PayPal site and check out as a guest. More information is available on our Payment Methods page.
2. Why did my payment fail?
- Incorrect card information or CVV Code.
- Insufficient funds in your account.
- Credit card limits exceeded.
If your payment is declined, please contact your banking or credit card institution to find out why or try another card. If you have contacted your bank and believe your card was declined in error, please contact us at inf[email protected]. More detailed information is available on our Payment Methods page.
3. How do I place an order?
- To place an order please visit www.weluxehair.com, and follow the steps below:
Choose the Brazilian hair you would like to purchase and hit the "Add To Cart " button.
- After you have finished adding all your products, simply click "Proceed To Checkout".
- Carefully enter your address and choose your shipping and payment methods on the checkout page.
- Once you are certain all your information is correct, click the "Place Order" button.
- You will be redirected to our PayPal payment platform to complete your order.
- After payment you will quickly receive a confirmation email with your order details.
For more detailed information about payments, please check our Payment Methods page.
1. Can I dye or bleach my Weluxe Hair?
Yes, you can absolutely dye or bleach your Weluxe Hair. Our Brazilian hair is 100% remy virgin with the cuticle layer completely intact running from root to tip. Our hair is not chemically processed and will not be tangled or matted in any way. You can color or bleach it to your liking at home or take it to your professional stylist. We always suggest color testing a few strands to ensure you get the proper color result.